||WHO NEEDS DELIVERANCE?
WHO NEEDS DELIVERANCE?
1. Individuals conceived in adultery or fornication.
2. Individuals whose parents contemplated an
3. Individuals given up for adoption.
4. Individuals abandoned by one or more parents.
5. Individuals who were orphans.
6. Individuals who have been abused as children.
7. Individuals raped or molested.
8. Individuals whose mothers had a difficult pregnancy.
9. Individuals whose mothers had a long and hard
10. Individuals who almost died during the first few
years of life.
11. Individuals who had imaginary playmates during
childhood because of loneliness. (This is often an
indication of a familiar spirit.)
12. Individuals who have been chronically ill all their
13. Individuals who have suffered from handicaps
14. Individuals exposed to pornography early in life.
15. Individuals who saw something traumatic such as
murder or a fatal accident.
16. Individuals who grew up in a war zone.
17. Individuals who have been ridiculed all their
18. Individuals who ran away from home early in life.
19. Individuals who have been depressed (chronically).
20. Individuals diagnosed as manic depressant or
21. Individuals with learning disabilities.
22. Individuals who have been incarcerated.
23. Individuals whose parent(s) were alcoholics.
24. Individuals whose parents went through a divorce
25. Individuals whose parents argued and fought in
For a more comprehensive list, the reader is encouraged
to buy John Eckhardt’s “Demon Hit List.” To buy a copy,